East Bay Stonewall Democratic Club
Endorsement Meeting and Annual Membership Meeting
Wednesday, February 18th
5:30 – 7:30 PM
West Berkeley Library
1125 University Ave at San Pablo
Berkeley, CA 94704
In recognition of the special election in Contra Costa County and southern Alameda County on March 17th, our agenda will include:
- Endorsement for Senate District 7 (to replace Mark DeSaulnier). Democratic candidates include:
- Assemblywoman Susan Bonilla
- Assemblywoman Joan Buchanan (ret.)
- Orinda Councilman Steve Glazer
- Terry Kremin
Click here to access completed candidate questionnaires.
- Political and policy updates from LGBTQ Contra Costa County leaders:
- Jeff Koertzen, Chair, Contra Costa Democratic Party
- Ben David Barr, Executive Director, Rainbow Community Center of Contra Costa
- Terrence Cheung (invited), Chief of Staff to the Mayor of Richmond
Elections will also be held for general positions on the East Bay Stonewall Democratic Club’s board of directors that are up for election this year.
Please make sure you have renew your 2015 membership – Per the club’s bylaws, only East Bay Stonewall members whose dues are paid by February 4th (14 days prior to the meeting) are eligible to vote.
Thank you for your membership and support!